Friends of TWODS
Do you want to help support one of the oldest theatrical societies in the country?
Formed in 1889, today TWODS not only presents two musical shows a year but also supports local charities. In recent years we have been able to make donations of more than £10,000 to a number of worthy causes including The Pickering Cancer Drop in Centre, The Samaritans, COMPAID Trust and The MS Society.
In return for an annual donation, Friends of TWODS will receive:
- A membership card
- Priority allocation of seats before ordinary members and the public
- "Friends discount" of £1 per ticket (up to a maximum of 10 per Friend) on your first ticket order for each production
- One free programme and drink or ice cream at each production attended
- Inclusion in our programme so we can publicly acknowledge your support
- TWODS newsletters to keep you in touch with all our news
- Invitation to TWODS selected social events
Friends Annual Donation Rates
|By Standing Order||By Cheque or Card|
If you would like to become a friend of the society, please download and complete the application form or contact us for more information.